Collecting Personal Information
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18. We do not intentionally collect Personal Information from children. If you are the parent or guardian and believe your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us to request deletion.
Sharing Personal Information
We may share your Personal Information with service providers to help us provide our services and fulfill our contracts with you.
- We use Shopify to power our online store. You can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information at https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
- We use Amazon AWS to power our app delivery. You can read more about AWS privacy at https://aws.amazon.com/privacy/.
- We may share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
- We may use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you.
Using Personal Information
We use your personal Information to provide our services to you, which includes: offering products for sale, processing payments, fulfillment of your order, keeping you up to date on new products, services, offers and in forecasting, planning, modeling and providing related personal finance and wealth advice.
Pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), we process your personal information under the following lawful bases:
- Your consent;
- The performance of the contract between you and the Site;
- Compliance with our legal obligations;
- To protect your vital interests;
- To perform a task carried out in the public interest;
- For our legitimate interests, which do not override your fundamental rights and freedoms.
When you provide information through the Site, we will retain your Personal Information for our records unless and until you ask us to erase this information.
You have the right to object to processing based solely on automated decision-making (which includes profiling), when that decision-making has a legal effect on you or otherwise significantly affects you.
Selling Personal Information
We do not sell Personal Information that identifies any individual using our service.
You have the right to access the Personal Information we hold about you, to port it to a new service, and to ask that your Personal Information be corrected, updated, or erased. If you would like to exercise these rights, please contact us.
A cookie is a small amount of information that’s downloaded to your computer or device when you visit our Site. We use a number of different cookies, including functional, performance, advertising, and social media or content cookies. Cookies make your browsing experience better by allowing the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login and region selection). This means you don’t have to re-enter this information each time you return to the site or browse from one page to another. Cookies also provide information on how people use the website, for instance whether it’s their first time visiting or if they are a frequent visitor.
The length of time that a cookie remains on your computer or mobile device depends on whether it is a “persistent” or “session” cookie. Session cookies last until you stop browsing and persistent cookies last until they expire or are deleted. The Site uses both types of cookies.
Questions and requests should be sent through our contact form.